31 Aug at 09:00 – 1 Sep at 17:00 UTC
Hagasel 40, 109 Reykjavík,
Dr. Navneet Bidani will visit Iceland at the end of summer 2019, and celebrate with us the 20th anniversary of ORGANON, the Society of Icelandic homeopaths. He will teach the weekend 31st of August and 1st of September at Seljakirkja, a beautiful venue located in east of Reykjavík.
The topics for the weekend is as follows:
* Auto-immune Disorders: A Homoeopathic Perspective and Protocol
* A Practical Approach to Clinical Paediatrics
* Evidence Based Cured Cases
* Homoeopathic Management of Renal Calculi
* Quick Tips and Helpful Hints
* Managing One Sided Diseases
* Impact of Maternal Stress on Foetus
* Clinically Verified Indications of some Rarely Used Homoeopathic Medicines
WHEN: 31.08.2019 – 01.09.2019
TIME: 09:00-17:00 (both days)
INCLUDED: Lunch, coffee and tea
LOCATION: Seljakirkja, 109 – Reykjavík
PRICE: ISK 20.000 for both days – ISK 12.000 for one day.
Dr. Navneet Bidanis Educational Qualification:
• B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) in year 2000 from DS, Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra. India. An internship-training program in Homoeopathy through Sanjeevan Hospital (Pune)
• M.Sc. Psychology from CMJ University, Meghalaya, India
• M.D. (Hom) Paediatrics from Sri Sainath Homoeopathic Medical College, Allahabad.
Website Organon (The Professional Association of homeopaths in Iceland) www.homopatar.is